Her son is a college drop out with aspirations to be in a band, which constantly worries her, but she is unable to criticise as he is the product of a teenage pregnancy named after her favourite rock star. Added to this she is trying to prove her worth in a division where normally the most complex homicide is a stabbing between friends or a domestic dispute. Peter de Jonge is best known for his collaborations with James Patterson, but in this book and its predecessor, he demonstrates his skill in his own right as a crime craftsman. The narrative is well structured and the main characters are nicely three dimensional with some interesting quirks and a slice of humour which can be lacking in police procedurals.
[PDF Download] Buried on Avenue B: A Novel (Darlene O'Hara Series) [PDF] Full Ebook
The story is not without its flaws, but is entertaining, non linear and unpredictable which keeps a seasoned crime reader interested and reading to the last page. I will be looking for the next Darlene outing!
He lives in New York City. No comments:. He lives in New York, where his crime novels are set.
Buried on Avenue B
Peter de Jonge was born in Stamford, Connecticut , and except for three years in Switzerland as a child, grew up there. As a teenager, he was a highly ranked tennis player and competed in the National Juniors in Kalamazoo, Michigan.
His father, Alfred de Jonge, was born in Frankfurt, Germany , where he escaped the Holocaust in , then returned eight years later with the U. Army to help defeat the German forces. His mother Jane de Jonge is an artist.
- Fatigue Behaviour of Offshore Structures!
- The Edge of Armageddon: Lessons from the Brink.
- Polymer Research in Microgravity. Polymerization and Processing?
- Buried on Avenue B by Peter de Jonge.
- The Atmospheres of Early-Type Stars: Proceedings of a Workshop Organized Jointly by the UK SERCs Collaborative Computational Project No. 7 and the Institut für Theoretische Physik und Sternwarte, University of Kiel Held at the University of Kiel, Germany;
- An Empire of Wealth: The Epic History of American Economic Power.
- Fa La. Now Weep, Now Sing?
In the mid-eighties, while employed as a copywriter at J. When those pieces came to the attention of James Patterson, an executive at JWT who was just establishing himself as a best selling author, he hired de Jonge to be the first of his many co-authors on the golf novel Miracle on the 17th Green Donna Torres.
- Dogfight: The 2012 Presidential Campaign in Verse;
- Student Workbook for Physics for Scientists and Engineers: A Strategic Approach with Modern Physics (3rd Edition).
- The Power of Less: The Fine Art of Limiting Yourself to the Essential...in Business and in Life.
- Agile Innovation: The Revolutionary Approach to Accelerate Success, Inspire Engagement, and Ignite Creativity.
Related Buried on Avenue B
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved